Jubilations Catering is proud to have been the first catering company to provide service at Della Terra Mountain Chateau. We still love catering at this gorgeous venue more than a decade later. Since Della Terra first opened its doors, we have had the privilege of working with their staff on over 1,500 weddings. It is an honor to be a part of such a momentous occasion in each of our couples’ lives, and we are grateful to have the Della Terra team by our side.
The venue is nestled in the Rocky Mountains, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding area. The venue offers both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception spaces, as well as a variety of catering options. This is one of the most popular wedding venues in the area because of its beautiful setting and its excellent service. The level of detail given to every event is nothing short of outstanding. This makes it a favorite place to work for our staff.
Considerations for Della Terra:
- The buffet will be located upstairs, our staff is always happy to assist guests carrying their plates down the steps or get them a plate so that they don’t need to navigate the stairs
- Plated Meals are a great option for up to 180 guests, any higher and it gets a little tight!
- Approximately 132 guests can be seated downstairs, depending on the layout
- If you need to use the balconies for seating, set your friends or families with small children up there. It turns into a party for those guests and your friends are going to be downstairs dancing all night anyway
- Use the full 7 hours allotted to your event. If there’s a weather delay or photography takes a bit longer, you don’t need to stress about not enough dancing time.
- It’s nice to have a hot beverage pre-ceremony during the fall and winter months. A nice cup of hot cider or hot chocolate is a great way to welcome your guests!
Request A Proposal
We would love to begin putting together an itemized proposal for you…