Event/Catering Employee Interest Form
We are currently hiring a full time position: Sales & Event Detail Manager.
2 years of sales experience preferred.
Please email a cover letter & copy of resume to email@example.com
For prospective clients:
– Respond to, Develop and Close Inbound Sales Inquiries. You will be the first person new client’s meet!
– Have an unmatched understanding of the venue’s we cater to
– Build proposals for off premise catering events & at our venue
– Schedule and host tastings with prospective clients
For Booked Events:
– Maintain contact until the event
– Create Wedding Timelines, detailing all event details
WHO YOU ARE
Creative. Organized. Self-motivated. Committed to the client. Like to have fun. Those are just a few of the characteristics that make for a successful Sales & Event Manager. You don’t have to be a math whiz, but you will need to calculate figures like discounts, interest, commissions, etc. and you won’t balk at having to complete budgeting, forecasting, or month-end reporting.
– Health Insurance Stipend
– Retirement Plan Contribution